Approx. 1 hr.
Recipe makes 4 servings
17.5 oz of minced meat
9 oz of tomato sauce
2.3 oz of oil or butter
2.3 oz of flour
1 chopped up onion
1 chopped up green pepper
1/2 chopped up red pepper
2 garlic cloves
Lasagna pasta sheets
- Add cooking oil to pan.
- Add chopped up onion, green pepper, red pepper, and garlic clovers.
- Sprinkle salt and green pepper on top.
- Stir ingredients around in pan. Add chicken.
- Add 17.5 oz of minced meat and mix.
- Add 9 oz of tomato sauce and sprinkle oregano on top.
- Stir and allow ingredients to cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on a separate pan add 2.3 oz of oil or butter. Turn heat on.
- Add 2.3 oz of flour.
- Mix well, over low heat.
- Add 3.5 oz of milk.
- Add another 6.8 oz of milk and mix.
- Add grated cheese and salt.
- Spread sauce on deep dish oven pan.
- Proceed to lay lasagna pasta sheets and spread evenly.
- Add cooked meat on top of lasagna sheets and spread evenly.
- Spread sauce evenly on top of meat.
- Add lasagna pasta sheets on top again.
- Repeat steps 18-20 to create additional layers.
- Add more sauce and grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 390 Degrees / 200 Degrees Celsius