Recipe makes 6-8 servings
- 3 quarts of water
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Pour 1 cup of oatmeal into bowl. Add enough water to bowl in order to soak oatmeal. (Allow oatmeal to soak 10-15 min.)
- Pour can of condensed milk into water pitcher while oatmeal is soaking and stir.
- Pour bowl of soaked oatmeal into blender.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of vanilla to blender.
- Add a small quantity of water from the pitcher mixed with the condensed milk.
- Blend until oatmeal is completely dissolved.
- Strain water from blender into pitcher.
- Add ice to the pitcher.