Grilled Chicken Breasts
15 – 20 Minutes
Recipe makes 2 servings
- 2 lbs thin sliced chicken cutlets
- Goya all-purpose seasoner
- Salt (optional)
- 2 Jalapenos
- Cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados, lettuce
- Vegetable oil (your choice of quantity)
- Place pan on stove and turn heat on.
- Lay chicken breast on plate cutting board.
- Season chicken using the Goya all-purpose seasoner (be sure to season both sides.)
- Cut jalapeños up in 3 different places so they are open in the center. Add salt to the inside.
- Add vegetable oil to pan.
- Place chicken breasts and jalapeños on pan.
- Cook chicken breast and jalapeños to desired preference.
- Chop up cucumber, tomatoes, avocados, and lettuce for your salad and combine them together.