Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Recipe makes 4 servings
- 8 peeled and quartered potatoes
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt (optional)
- 1 pinch ground of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Boil water into a large pot.
- Place quartered potatoes inside pot and boil them until they are soft. Typically takes 20-27 minutes.
- Drain water and place quartered potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of butter, 2 garlic cloves, salt (optional), and 1 pinch ground of white pepper to mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients with an electric mixer for best results.
- Add a finishing touch by sprinkling the sesame seeds on top.